IMPORTANT COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS
Flaunt Fitness will be reopening our doors for Private Lessons on Monday, July 20th and for In-Studio Classes on Monday, August 3rd! Registration for classes will open on July 30th. We are so excited to welcome you back and we will need everyone’s cooperation to ensure a safe return for both staff and students. Please read this very carefully as there is a lot of very important information. As always if you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
If you would like to reactivate your Flaunt membership for our August 3rd reopening, please e-mail Pinki with your full name on your account to Flauntfit@gmail.com. Please be patient as this process can take some time.
WHAT MEASURES WILL FLAUNT TAKE TO ENSURE OUR SAFETY?
- We have installed a UV ionic air purification system to reduce mold, viruses, and bacteria in the air. This system will run 24/7.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the studio.
- There is extended time in between each class so all touch points and surfaces can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- We are eliminating use of all supplemental equipment including yoga mats and blocks, weights, kettle bells, stretch bands, etc.
- Our schedule will be limited upon reopening and we will rebuild over the coming months. We will continue to follow guidelines from the CDC and WHO as we build back up to full capacity.
- Pole classes will be limited to 9 students per class. There will be no sharing of poles.
- Initially, pole classes will focus on the fundamentals in order to rebuild everyone’s strength that may have been lost during quarantine.
- All in-studio classes will have the option of being taken live virtually through Zoom.
- All non-pole classes will be available on our new OnDemand app. (more information to follow)
WHAT ARE THE NEW POLICY CHANGES?
- Please keep in mind that all in-studio classes will be broadcast live through Zoom to those who have registered to take the class virtually.
- Due to the limited class capacity, you will only be allowed to register for one in-studio class per day to allow room for others to take class.
- Class registration will be available only 4 days prior. This will help us eliminate late cancellations and no-shows.
- Attendance policies will be strictly enforced. Registrations and cancelations must be within 4 hours of class. No walk-ins are permitted and late cancelations will result in a $10 fine per class.
- If there is an outstanding fine on your account, you will not be permitted to register or attend classes. No refunds will be given and passes will not be extended.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTED TO DO AS STUDENTS?
- All members will be required to sign a Covid-19 waiver upon their first entry into the studio.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask in the studio at all times.
- If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with a complimentary one.
- You will be required to bring your own yoga mat, pole rag, and grip.
- Please limit any additional items you bring with you into the studio to the essentials (water bottle, pole rag, grip, yoga mat, keys, heels).
- Your instructor will check each student into class. No more iPad check-in.
- You will be required to have your temperature checked by an instructor at the top of the stairs. Once cleared, you will be permitted to quickly change and sit by your pole. Should your temperature be too high, you will not be able to attend class.
- The doors will be locked 10 minutes prior to the start of class. You will not be allowed to enter until that time so please plan accordingly.
- You will be required to leave immediately after class ends.
- Please be mindful that classes are limited and many members are eager to return. Only register for a class if you are sure that you will attend.
Please be responsible and remember that we are protecting the safety of all our staff and students! Your actions have a direct impact on the health of others in our space. You must do your part to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- Do not come to the studio if you have a fever, cough, or are feeling ill.
- Do not come to the studio if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- Do not come to the studio if you are immunocompromised.
- If you have traveled anywhere on an airplane for any reason, you must quarantine yourself for 14 days before returning to the studio.